problem with run.exe in Windows-startup (Autostart) directory

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@freemail.ru
Sun Jul 22 14:20:00 GMT 2012

Greetings, Paul Maier!

> When I start a run.exe command manually, it hides fine both, the window and
> the task bar entry;
> but I have 3 scripts containing run.exe commands in the Windows startup
> (autostart) folder, and there one (only one) script brings up an unwanted
> entry in the task bar (the window itself is fine invisible). It is always
> another one out of the 3 scripts, but each time at most one (i. e. zero or 1
> unwanted entries).
> Since I start a server here, that task bar entry stays there all day (and of
> course there is no visible window attachted to it), and if I select close, I
> also shut down the server by this.

What exactly is in your scripts, and in the links in StartUp dir?

> This seems a racing condition to me:

This seems to be a wrong link/improperly designed script for me.
Or a use of a wrong tools for the task.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...