Cygwin fresh install imports Windows PATH which includes spaces causing errors

Aaron Schneider notstop@users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 25 13:50:00 GMT 2012

On 25/07/2012 15:34, Thrall, Bryan wrote:
>>     guide for more details about POSIX paths:
>>       http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames
>> Can't find C:\Program on PATH.
>
> Could this be a problem with the Makefile? It looks like you're using
> Cygwin make now, but the Makefile might be calling out Windows paths
> directly...
> --

Oh no I meant I removed the cygwin's make, the nokia's make is still
present, never removed it in the end. The makefile is in perfect
condition, even I tried it on a empty dir and the result is the same.