How to "bisect" Cygwin?

Ryan C. Underwood nemesis-lists@icequake.net
Fri Jun 1 00:15:00 GMT 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:51:53PM +0200, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:

> well, have you tryed the cygwin time machine :
>
> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwincirca

This indeed appears to be what I was looking for:

  The mirror I maintain contains every version of every package of
  Cygwin, as of the date given (March of 2003). Each time I sync, I also
  keep a revision of setup.ini to match the download. This represents a
  snapshot in time. I've setup a directory hierarchy, based on
  datestamp, which allows you to run setup against and get the packages
  of that "era".

Thanks,

--
Ryan C. Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>