sqlite3 section in master setup.hint wrong

Wed Jun 6 07:37:00 GMT 2012

On Jun  5 14:28, Warren Young wrote:
> On 6/5/2012 1:56 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> >My fault, apparently.
>
> Am I supposed to be mirroring the sqlite3 subtree of the
> sourceware.org directory structure on my server, so that the wget
> command populates the sourceware directories automatically, without
> manual intervention?

You're not exactly supposed to, but it would help a lot to avoid
errors on the uploader's side, yes.  See, for instance, how Marco and
David do it:

  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-05/msg00067.html
  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-05/msg00062.html

Both ways are fine.