Small request for the new cygwin terminal

Helmut Karlowski helmut.karlowski@ish.de
Thu Jun 7 15:52:00 GMT 2012

Nellis, Kenneth, 07.06.2012 16:56:57:

On my german keyboard I receive ^[^[ (2x ESC) for Shift-ESC. Character Set
is CP850 if that matters. As of my understanding CSI is something like
ESC[ (at least on an ANSI-terminal, is this different on xterm?).

> Also, when I press either Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+Shift+Tab, instead of
> getting what the table indicates, I don't get anything at all.

Same here.

--
Helmut Karlowski