Some issues with "/usr/lib/" and "/lib/" and wx

matt_bali@mac.hush.com matt_bali@mac.hush.com
Fri Jun 15 12:59:00 GMT 2012

Hi,

I use current Cygwin on current XP
I build wx 2.8.11.0 and have issue with it not recognizing "/usr/lib/" it seems.

As folder "/usr/lib/" seem to be a link to "/lib/" (i.e. Windows console can read it, but Cygwin terminal can) I suspect that similarly wx can read it

How can I approach and potentially solve this problem?

Thanks in advance