[OpenSSL]Is it possible to show the numerical value of the public and private key's exponent in a certificate

gialloporpora gialloporpora@gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:18:00 GMT 2012

Risposta al messaggio di Lou Losee :

>  From the OpenSSL RSA man page:
>
> To print out the components of a private key to standard output:
>
>          openssl rsa -in key.pem -text -noout
>
> Not explicitly in the man page, but from reading it, it appears to get
> the components of the private key, the following should work:
>
>          openssl rsa -in key.pem -pubin -pubout -text -noout
>
> Lou
>
> Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
> Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Yes, it works, thanks, I have searched for an explicit option, but -text
works fine, tahnk you very much.

Sandro