Recent upgrade to wish leads to a problem

Matt Seitz (matseitz) matseitz@cisco.com
Fri Mar 2 18:49:00 GMT 2012

> From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
>
> I haven't seen any questions that I haven't already answered (although
> it would help if your mail client was capable of preserving a thread).

Sorry about that.  Hopefully I've cleared up the threading problem now.  Please let me know if you are still seeing a problem.

The questions I still have are:

1.  A. If "xinit" is added as a package dependency, will Setup notify the user that "xinit" will also be installed along with the package?

B.  Will that notification from Setup be enough to give some users a hint that they need to start an X server before using the package?

2.  Would adding the "xinit" dependency spare many users the hassle of having to run Setup twice?