How to uninstall tetex (without installing texlive)?

Ryan Johnson scovich@gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:15:00 GMT 2012

Hi all,

For the moment I don't want to upgrade to texlive (the 200MB download
factors in there), but even after removing every visible semblance of
tetex, setup still wants to bring in texlive. I've searched setup.ini
and ensured that no package listing tetex as a dependency there is
installed (tetex, dblatex, kpathsea, etc.) but no luck.

I've attached my current package list from cygcheck ... is there
something on there I missed?

Thanks,
Ryan