cygport: How to suppress automatic postinstall script additions

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Thu Mar 8 22:23:00 GMT 2012

On 3/8/2012 10:04 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> there's one other thing I thought of
> that the TeX Live postinstall scripts should be doing. Shouldn't they
> call fc-cache whenever fonts are installed into
> usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype,
> usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/truetype, or usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/type1?

I've made an attempt to do this, although there may well be a better
way.  The attached patch replaces my previous one and includes the call
to fc-cache.

Yaakov, I'll try to refrain from replying to this thread again until
you've had a chance to look at this.

Ken