[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs

Thu Mar 29 22:16:00 GMT 2012

On 3/29/2012 5:15 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>>> Feel free to participate in further development of the rebase tool.
>>> Patches for useful functionality is always welcome.  The right forum is
>>> the cygwin-apps list.
>>
>> Thanks for the invitation.
>
> Is there a reason gmane.os.cygwin.applications is configured as
> "unidirectional" instead of "non-public"?  Not being able to post
> through GMane would be rather painful for me...

That's a question for GMane.  Cygwin has no association or control of
that channel.  But it's probably because cygwin-apps is a subscriber-only
mail list <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.  Just subscribe and see if that
helps.

--
Larry