[bug] elf.h incomplete

Fedin Pavel p.fedin@samsung.com
Thu May 3 13:02:00 GMT 2012

  Why is elf.h include incomplete in Cygwin?
  I am cross-compiling Linux kernel under Cygwin, and i had to patch
modpost utility, adding missing R_xxx definitions for some reloc types.
Since kernel v3 i have to add some more definitions, as well as patch
one more utility, recordmcount. So, amount of patching grows.
Can Cygwin's elf.h simply include all missing definitions instead? I
know that ELF is not a home format for Cygwin, but many things being
cross-build seem to rely on this include.

--
  Kind regards
  Pavel Fedin