installing rsh and rlogin servers - rshd and rlogind

Marilo narium85-mlscar@yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 13 10:30:00 GMT 2012

I know ssh is the recommended thing, it has encryption and public keys. But I would like to install and try rsh and the like nonetheless to see what it was like. I'm the only person on my LAN and it's just for my LAN.

I would like to use rsh and rlogin, and their respective servers

I can see the rsh and rlogin commands, but not their servers.

There is a package called rsh-server, but i've looked for the file rsh-server and not found it, and I see no packages mentioning rshd or rlogind or telnetd and I don't see those files on my system.