Latest setup doesn't resolve dependencies

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:52:00 GMT 2012

On 5/16/2012 8:27 AM, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm on Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit with a complete new cygwin installation.  Today I
> tried updating to the zlib and minizip combo. When I for example click on the
> minizip package in the 'Not installed' page, according to the setup.hint file
> the libminizip1 runtime file should be selected as well. But nothing
> happens. Anybody else is seeing this ?
>

> Ciao Volker

Hi Volker,
That feature was removed as if you select a package and than cancel it
there was no way to remove the added dependency, it was specifically a
problem with chains of dependency that make impossible to recover the
situation.

Dependency check is performed on the next step and it is proposed for
confirmation to user before download .

Ciao Marco