[feature] alias "more" to "less"

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri May 18 00:50:00 GMT 2012

> Wow.  We're still talking about this?  It really isn't that hard.
No, we stopped for a while, then we resumed.
> Just type "util-linux" in the search box for setup.exe.
I typed "more" (and more.exe) into the search box in setup. Normally I
don't search for packages or even executables, I just install Cygwin as
it comes and add on some things I tend to use.
> If you're looking for the package which holds more.exe then search for more.exe in the package search.  You'll then find util-linux.
Yes, but I wasn't looking for util-linux - I was looking for more. I see
it now and I should have connected the dots. Sorry.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to