1.7.15: Cygwin DLL issue with procps and java

Edgardo Vega edgardo.vega@gmail.com
Mon May 21 13:13:00 GMT 2012

procps hang when using procps -eFH under the following scenario

I ssh into localhost and run a custom java application.
If I open console window and try procps -eFH, procps will hangs until
that java application is killed of manually.
If you run just procps things work correctly on the machines.

I ran into a problem using 1.7.15 on windows 7 64bit. I have run under
as admin and not as admin on two machines.

I was able to use 1.7.14 successfully without an issue on the same machines.