environment variables in ssh non-interactive shell

Ariel Sommeria ariel.publique@gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:26:00 GMT 2012

in the doc on the environment file, it explicitly states that there
can only be key/value pairs, no commands.
I tried, and it generates an error.
But like I said I sort of got it to work, so thanks!