Passwordless authentication between two domains.
Andrew DeFaria
Andrew@DeFaria.com
Wed Nov 28 20:35:00 GMT 2012
On 11/28/2012 12:21 PM, anulav2 wrote:
> ssh-keygen -t dsa
> and password was empty.
I believe you mean passphrase...
What about these issues I mentioned:
Additionally is ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub the same on both machines? (Does diff
return no differences?). I believe, since these are two different
domains, that the generated keys will not be the same. If they are the
same then regenerate them on both machines and compare them again.
Also, ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub from Domain A should be added to the
~/.ssh/authorized_keys on Domain B and visa versa from Domain B ->
Domain A.
Finally, can you do passwordless authentication between two different
machines in Domain A?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If you can survive death, you can probably survive anything.
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list