bash very slow in cygwin 1.7.16-1 Win7/64 bit

Adam Kessel ajkessel@gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:13:00 GMT 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> You've not excluded any other changes in your environment.  What
> network mapped devices do you have?  Are they still available.  If not
> the system will wait for the network timeout to occur before moving to
> the next device.

Same slowness when I disconnect all network drives; disconnect the
network; unset all environmental variables except PATH which I set to
/usr/bin and HOME which I set to /.

Thus, when I go to Explorer (in Windows) I see only local drives.

Also, nothing has changed in the network environment in the past year or so.

Adam