minor bug in cygports 'Terminal' package -- don't install a link for 'terminal->Terminal

Wed Oct 10 03:22:00 GMT 2012

On 10/9/2012 10:55 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>> On 10/9/2012 5:50 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
>>> It prevents Terminal from loading when you type Terminal (or terminal).
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Discussion of a Cygwin Ports package should be done on the Cygwin Ports
>> mailing list.
>>
> ----
> There's a separate cygports mailing list?

Of course.  It's a separate (though very closely related) effort.  See
the mailing lists for Cygwin Ports at the link below.

<http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=99645>

> Fortunately we aren't discussing it...I just announced the problem...

But you're announcing it in the wrong place.  Take it to the Cygwin Ports
list so that your announcement isn't missed by others looking there.

--
Larry