w32api-headers-3.0b_svn5431-1: _WIN32 no longer set on Cygwin

JonY jon_y@users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 20 16:20:00 GMT 2012

On 10/20/2012 21:12, Christian Franke wrote:
> Just for Info:
>
> The new /usr/include/w32api/windef.h does no longer define _WIN32.
>
> This may require compile fixes for some sources which check only for
> _WIN32 and not for __CYGWIN__ after windows.h is included.
>
> Christian

I can't imagine why you'd include windows.h and then check for _WIN32
after the fact, but I still think mixing win32 calls and Cygwin calls is
a bad idea, except for a few special cases.

Anyway, I'll leave it to Kai to decide if it should be done, as I'm not
sure if this request is proper.