A problem with perl and cygpixman-1-0.dll

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:13:00 GMT 2012

On 10/31/2012 7:56 PM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
>>> ./vendor_perl/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-
>>> 64int/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.dll
>
>> the other two are probably coming from your build,
>> are the same or installed in different times ?
>
> I have by now overwritten my own installation with
> the vanilla Cygwin perl-Image-Magick and
> perl-Graphics-Magick. There should not be any non-Cygwin
> stuff there. They both use the above Magick.dll,
> don't they?

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.dll
is from ImageMagick

funny, I build it but forgot and never installed.
At least you can remove the third one