Cron Service Cannot Start: System error 1069 has occurred.

Jun Iriola juniriola@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 13:32:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

I would like to seek your help on how to execute again the cron in my pc.  I've manage to configure and run the cron last week by reading the step by step procedure and also by running cygwin as an Administrator.  Then last weekend, I shutdown my desktop.  Unfortunately, when I went to work today, I cannot manage to start the cron and this message appeared:  "System error 1069 has occurred.".  I manage though to start the sshd service.

I've attached cygcheck.out for your reference and I manage to change some information there by replacing it with XXX or xxx.  Hoping for your quick assessment of my problem.  Thanks.

Regards,

Jun