Cygwin with clock_gettime and CLOCK_MONOTONIC - gives always 0

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Fri Apr 12 13:37:00 GMT 2013

Ciao Steve,

Il 12/04/2013 1.59, Steve Kargl ha scritto:
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 01:17:07AM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> Steve Kargl wrote
>>
>>> My
>>> disagreemnet is predicated on the stupidity of using a 10 line
>>> example subroutine without actually inspecting what it does on
>>> whatever OS that one chooses to use.
>>
>> It is just because one has tested that code that these problems came to
>> light... :-)
>>

> When testing, it would help if the results were properly
> represented as your initial subject line was "Random seed
> initialization".  It seems clear to at least me your testing

I DID that:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2013-04/msg00033.html

It is only at the end of it that was opened the new on Cygwin:

BTW, it contains also the link to the first... :)

Ciao,
   Angelo.