Difference in 32/64-bit curl.

Christian Franke Christian.Franke@t-online.de
Wed Apr 24 07:26:00 GMT 2013

Fredrik Rothamel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that in 64-bit cygwin curl always include the
> http-headers in the response.
> (Old behaviour is to only include headers when -i option is specified)
>
> Is this an intentional change?

Unlikely. In this case it should be possible to revert the default -i
(--include) with --no-include.

According to a quick gdb session using curl-debug package the
corresponding variable config->include_headers is not set during option
processing. But later in Curl_setopt(., CURLOPT_HEADER, .) the variable
data->set.include_header is set true because some va_arg(param, long) is
nonzero.

Possibly a __builtin_va_list related gcc bug.

Christian