postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?

Jim Garrison jim.garrison@nwea.org
Tue Apr 30 21:52:00 GMT 2013

I'm trying to build DBD::Pg on Cygwin (on Win7x64) and am having trouble because DBD::Pg wants to know where the pg_config executable resides.

 On Linux, pg_config is in postgresql-devel, but I have that Cygwin package installed and it is not present.

$ cygcheck -c |grep postgres
postgresql                9.2.4-1              OK
postgresql-client         9.2.4-1              OK
postgresql-contrib        9.2.4-1              OK
postgresql-devel          9.2.4-1              OK
postgresql-doc            9.2.4-1              OK
postgresql-plperl         9.2.4-1              OK

$ cygcheck -l postgresql-devel|grep pg_config

$

(Full cygcheck -s -v -r output attached)

Any suggestions on how find pg_config so I can install DBD::Pg?