partly out-of-sync mirrors

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 16:50:00 GMT 2013

Il 8/4/2013 6:29 PM, marco atzeri ha scritto:
> Il 8/4/2013 6:04 PM, Achim Gratz ha scritto:
>> While trying to update my 64bit Cygwin installation I noticed that some
>> mirrors are partly out of sync.  The four european mirrors I've tried
>> were missing some packages from suitesparse (in x86_64 only) that have
>> last been updated on July 15.  I've temporarily switched to kernel.org
>> to get those.  Can somebody with the requisite access rights please
>> check into the situation?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Achim.
>>
> which mirror ?

I notice that I forgot to remove index.html when uploading.
This could have confused the matter

compare:

ftp://ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/software/windows/cygwin32/x86_64/release/suitesparse/umfpack/

http://ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/software/windows/cygwin32/x86_64/release/suitesparse/umfpack/

next mirror round should solve this issue.

Marco