64-bit Cygwin installation is missing /usr/bin/lockfile

Tue Aug 13 21:30:00 GMT 2013

On 8/13/2013 5:01 PM, Steve Rowley wrote:
> I just installed 64-bit Cygwin on Win7, and noticed that
> /usr/bin/lockfile is missing in my installation.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem, or is it a problem with my
> installation? If the latter, what package should I reinstall in an
> attempt to get lockfile installed?

As always, you can find what package something is in by searching for it
here:

<http://cygwin.com/packages/>

In the case of lockfile, you can see the results here:

<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=usr%2Fbin%2Flockfile>

--
Larry