Differences in emacsclient-w32 and emacs-w32

Arthur Tu arthur.jim.tu@gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:05:00 GMT 2013

I have a registry file which works fine.

    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\openWithEmacs]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\openWithEmacs\command]
    @="C:\\cygwin\\bin\\run.exe /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c
    \"/usr/bin/emacsclient-w32.exe -c \\\"%1\\\" -a \\\"\\\"\""

Do notice that this only works with run version 1.29. I don't have time
to fix the incompatibility with latest run 1.30.