gtk+2.0 is broken after upgrade.

Geoffrey Yerem gyerem@hagertechnologies.com
Sat Dec 7 19:29:00 GMT 2013

Hello,
	I've upgraded my Cygwin (x86) installation the other day and now my all
of my gtk+2.0 apps are crashing with segfaults.  I've tested it against
geda-gschem and geda-pcb as well as my own compiled programs.

	In general gtk seems to be working, but it always crashes whenever I
try to open a file chooser dialog.

	I tried tracing it to the gtk library and crashes in
gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new_valist() when it calls g_object_new().

	This problem seems familiar, but I'm stumped about fixing it.  I've
even tried reinstalling Cygwin from scratch, but no change.

	I'd appreciate any advice.  Thankyou!

Geoffrey