[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1
Björn Kautler
Bjoern@Kautler.net
Mon Dec 9 16:09:00 GMT 2013
Ok, so you are telling me that it is "nothing" if a small - probably
unintended - change breaks the whole vim functionality? o_O
Especially if there is a fix as small as the erroneous change?
C'mon, you're kidding me, aren't you?
Whatever, I'll NOT continue on this topic.
I have a working workaround.
I reported the problem to you guys.
I just wanted to make sure my messages got through as everyone ignored
it and didn't dare to answer even after I provided a patch.
So do whatever you like with my report and proposed patch.
I have more important things to do than fighting windmills.
Cheerio
Björn
2013/12/9 Christopher Faylor:
> On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 04:40:19PM +0100, Bj?rn Kautler wrote:
>>If you mean. "Let's focus on the small bug Bj?rn reported instead of
>>talking about vi vs. vim", I'm absolutely on your side Christopher.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Much_Ado_About_Nothing
>
> --
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list