Installer Progress Reporting

daryl@daryllee.com daryl@daryllee.com
Sat Feb 23 00:31:00 GMT 2013

Okay, one update, then I'm getting on with my life.  Somewhere around
300% the sign changed, the gui progress bar cleared (no doubt related
to the -300%), the magnitude peaked around 360 and is now working its
way back down. Fortunately, the packages seem to be getting installed
in alphabetical order, rather than the order in which they are
presented in the package selection tree, so I can monitor progress
alphabetically.

Quoting daryl@daryllee.com: