Ruby: stack level too deep (SystemStackError)

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:07:00 GMT 2013

On 1/29/2013 6:44 PM, Chloe wrote:
>> how we can replicate your problem, if you do not provide us
>> all the step you did ?
>> Regards
>> Marco
>
> Please see the 3 emails sent last night.

Point 0:
your mail program seems broken, anytime you reply
there is no link on the previous thread; instead you
are starting a new thread, so following you is becoming
very hard:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-01/threads.html

Point 1:
Nothing you wrote is following

Point 2 (again):
You installed additional program (rail) and you are using it
on what seems another ruby program (/cygdrive/c/Sites/testapp)

How we can replicate what you did ?
A step by step description is needed if anyone of us
will be willing to spend its time helping you.

Don't make so hard to help you
Marco