Where's lpr?

Schweikhardt Jens (LP21) Jens.Schweikhardt@tesat.de
Mon Jul 1 08:53:00 GMT 2013

hello, world

I'm looking for lpr; the Cygwin FAQ tells me it's
in the cygutils package, but that appears to be no longer true:

4.16.   How do I print under Cygwin?
        lpr is available in the setup.exe cygutils package.

$ cd /etc/setup
$ zcat cygutils.lst.gz
usr/bin/cygstart.exe
usr/bin/mkshortcut.exe
usr/bin/readshortcut.exe
usr/share/man/man1/cygstart.1.gz
usr/share/man/man1/mkshortcut.1.gz
usr/share/man/man1/readshortcut.1.gz

There's no installable lpr package either I can find.
Am I blind or has lpr gone missing? Thanks for any clue.

Jens

Sitz: Backnang; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 270977
Persoenlich haftender Gesellschafter: Tesat-Spacecom Geschaeftsfuehrungs GmbH;
Sitz:Backnang; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 271658;
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Peter Schlote, Guenther Adam, Jochen Huppert