bzr problem

Katsumi Yamaoka yamaoka@jpl.org
Thu Jul 11 07:28:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

Recently /usr/bin/bzr doesn't work well.  For the Emacs trunk,
those two commands achieve the purpose even if issuing a warning:

$ bzr update
$ bzr commit -m "Bla bla"

Usually a warning is like:
0 [main] python2.7 1264 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'math.dll' (0x800000) is already occupied

But it is sometimes:
1 [main] python2.7 5784 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap _ARC4.dll to same address as parent (0xBE0000) - try running rebaseall

Rebaseall doesn't help.  Reinstalling bzr+python doesn't, either.
How can I fix this problem?

And what is worse is that bzr fails to commit changes when I use
`bzr commit' (w/o arg) to try to write a commit message by using
an EDITOR.  At that time, bzr issues similar `child_info_fork'
messages, fails to start an editor, and quits.  (I cannot show
an actual session, since I now have no change to commit to the
Emacs trunk, sorry).

Thanks in advance.
Regards,