Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21

Tom Honermann thonermann@coverity.com
Fri Jul 26 20:07:00 GMT 2013

On 07/25/2013 02:15 PM, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
> Tom Honermann sent the following at Thursday, July 25, 2013 1:53 PM
>
> Does this (or a variation thereof) do what you want?
>
> c:\cygwin\bin\procps -A --format cmd

Thank you for the suggestion, but no.  My use case really does require
being able to retrieve the command line for Cygwin processes using the
same mechanism used for any other Windows process.

Chris' implementation of CYGWIN=wincmdln should address my needs.

Tom.