AW: AW: Problem with ldd in cygwin 1.7.22

Peter Klotz Peter.Klotz@ith-icoserve.com
Sat Jul 27 05:45:00 GMT 2013

Hello Warren

> > The build of Qt5Core.dll was done with Visual Studio, not with
> cygwin/gcc.
>
> Qt is a C++ library.  C++ compiler output is not cross-compiler
> compatible.  Unless I'm wrong, and this one DLL is pure C, you're not
> going to be able to link it to a C++ program built with GCC.

There was no intention of linking this Qt5Core.dll together with gcc compiled code. I just tried to use ldd to obtain all dependent libraries (which are compiled with Visual Studio too).

Regards, Peter.