Process command lines for Cygwin processes no longer viewable in Windows task manager as of Cygwin 1.7.21

Tom Honermann thonermann@coverity.com
Tue Jul 30 22:50:00 GMT 2013

On 07/26/2013 01:58 PM, Tom Honermann wrote:
> On 07/26/2013 01:38 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> I actually had the same thought and have a patch waiting for Corinna's
>>> comment sitting in my sandbox.
>>
>> This is checked in.  The CYGWIN environment variable keyword is
>> 'wincmdln'.
>
> Thank you, that is much appreciated.
>
>> 32 and 64 bit snapshots are uploaded.
>>
>> http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
>
> I'll test (probably 32-bit only) and report if any problems appear.

Tests passed, changes look good, thanks again.

The upgrade guide [1] doesn't list the new keyword.  Should I expect it
to be updated when 1.7.23 is released?

[1]: http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html

Tom.