pango1.0.sh exit code 1

Martin Baute solar@rootdirectory.de
Wed Jul 31 11:50:00 GMT 2013

Hi there,

I've mailed this to cygwin-ports-general on 2013-01-23, and
got it confirmed, but today realized this bug does still
persist. Since I now know that libpango is part of the basic
Cygwin package, I'll report it here, again:

The libpango1.0 postinstall script fails with exit code 1.

Some inspection of /etc/postinstall/pango1.0.sh quickly showed
the reason:

/usr/bin/pango-querymodules > /etc/pango/pango.modules

The directory /etc/pango does not exist. Creating it beforehand
resolves the error.

Regards,
--
Martin Baute