[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.13.0-1

Wed Jul 31 13:26:00 GMT 2013

On 7/30/2013 11:48 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> * The gnuconfigize function for replacing config.{guess,sub} is now
> public, and is called by all relevant *autoreconf functions.

As soon as all the test suites finish, I'll be publishing updated
versions of ALL of the automake* packages (for both 32bit and 64bit
cygwin).  In each case, their own config.guess/config.sub have been
updated using cygport's gnuconfigize to the latest version (equivalent
to automake-1.14's version).

So, soon, you'll have the latest config.guess support for cygwin64
regardless.

--
Chuck