Going back beyond the root (was: [BUG ?] Failed to rebuild Cygwin)
Wed Jul 31 14:12:00 GMT 2013
> You can rebuild the lib, just update to the latest.
Thank you, tested and works fine. Testing included:
1. Accessing existing directories then ..
2. Accessing nonexistent directories then ..
3. Going beyond the root multiple times (/../../../../../..)
4. The same, but with UNC. (3) in this context attempts to access '//', which on my machine waits for a while then ends up in "Permission denied". 'NET VIEW' in native Windows console behaves similar, reporting "List of servers is not currently available". So - passed.
5. Running make test suite. abspath works fine now.
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin