Problems with latest version of the ocaml package

Per Larsson per.larsson@prover.com
Sun Jun 9 14:20:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

The latest version of the ocaml  (4.00.1) package seems broken. It is the linking phase using the native code compiler that do not work. Example output:

ocamlopt -o mlok2hll-1 str.cmxa util.cmx error.cmx id.cmx mlok.cmx parse.cmx lex.cmx hll.cmx compile.cmx main.cmx

** Cannot resolve symbols for /usr/lib/ocaml/libasmrun.a(freelist.o):
___chkstk_ms
** Cannot resolve symbols for /usr/lib/ocaml/libasmrun.a(md5.o):
___chkstk_ms
** Cannot resolve symbols for /usr/lib/ocaml/libasmrun.a(sys.o):
___chkstk_ms
File "caml_startup", line 1:
Error: Error during linking

There is nothing special with the inputs above, I get the same error on all of my ocaml projects.

Per