texlive-install: core dumped

Helmut Karlowski helmut.karlowski@ish.de
Sat Jun 29 22:00:00 GMT 2013

Ken Brown, 29.06.2013 20:36:21:

> setup.ini just lists available packages.  Use cygcheck to find out what
> you have actually installed.

When a package is installed it also lists something like:

[prev]
version: 4.13-1

Doesn't it?

> dvipdfm.def no longer exists in TeX Live 2013, and you shouldn't have to
> create it.  Please give the details of what you were doing that led to
> this error message.

1. pdfetex -progname latex $*

2. dvipdfm -p a4 $*

Versions:

pdfTeX 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.14 (TeX Live 2013/Cygwin)
kpathsea version 6.1.1

This is dvipdfmx-20130405 by the DVIPDFMx project team,
modified for TeX Live,
an extended version of dvipdfm-0.13.2c developed by Mark A. Wicks.

> And while you're at it, please follow the guidelines at
>
>    http://cygwin.com/problems.html

If you want to know something specific, just ask.

> including the part about attaching cygcheck output.

Attached.

Anyway I'm interested in the crashes in the first place.

--
Helmut Karlowski