Logging in as a domain user takes lots of time

Fedin Pavel p.fedin@samsung.com
Thu Mar 14 05:45:00 GMT 2013

  Hello!

  I have problems with setuid()-related operations. For example, this is
experienced in ssh and nfs servers. If i try to log in as local user,
everything is OK. But when i try name of domain user, setting uid takes
significant amount of time. Can be up to one minute (feels like TCP
timeout).
  Windows domain logon works with no problems. Is it known issue ? I
know that i must run services under special user, with "impersonate"
privilege enabled. I've done that.

--
  Kind regards
  Pavel Fedin