^C and new signal-aware snapshot

Fri Mar 15 11:42:00 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I found a problem (or unintended effect? or WJM feature?) with the new
change that makes gdb work with cygwin signals:

1. start sqlite3
2. ^z
3. jobs -p
4. in separate terminal window, gdb -p $PID
5. c
6. in first window, fg
7. in gdb window, gdb should have caught SIGCONT, c
8. gdb and sqlite3 are now deadlocked (neither responds to ^c or ^z),
you have to kill gdb to escape.

I realize that messing with SIGCONT is a good way to confuse the app,
but (a) I didn't want to (surprise!) and (b) is there a way to make the
penalty for forgetting to ignore SIGCONT a little less draconian?

Thanks,
Ryan