Free Select Mode in latest Cygwin

Bixler, Mark mark.bixler@verizon.com
Thu Mar 28 17:40:00 GMT 2013

Thanks, Larry...I will try to be more descriptive.

In previous versions (that I have used) of cygwin installed on a windows box, the terminal is based on a cmd window.

With this being said, you could choose from the  Cygwin shell -> right click header -> Properties -> Options Tab (upper left corner) -> enable "QuickEdit Mode" -> press Ok ->

I no longer see this being an option with latest version of Cygwin running in Windows 7 64bit.

Just wondering if anyone has advice on being able to use this QuickEdit mode with CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 / 1.7.17(0.262/5/3)

Thanks,

-Mark