Were the Perl multithreading problems ever fixed?

David Karr davidmichaelkarr@gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:22:00 GMT 2013

(Resending because it complained about my inadvertently using html.)

My Cygwin Perl is 5.14.2.  I don't have a link to a report.  I never
filed a bug report, but we had an email exchange about this starting
on 1/13/12.  My script is still having occasional problems, but it's
not dumping core.  I'll have to do some more debugging to see what I
can see.