sqlite3: bug with monotone

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Fri May 31 19:06:00 GMT 2013

On 5/30/2013 22:23, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> I can confirm that -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=2 is enough to fix
> monotone on its own.
>
> I have updated my build accordingly, plus added two more configuration
> options, and a patch for the manpage, from Fedora.  Can *this* get into
> the distro package?

I don't see any serious problems from changing that build option.  It
doubtless would prevent 32-bit Cygwin SQLite from accessing gigabyte+
DBs, but those needing to do such things can a) set the pragma to
restore previous behavior; b) switch to Cygwin 64; or c) switch to
native SQLite.

As for the rest of it, are you proposing that I adopt your Ports version
of SQLite, replacing what I have?  Does yours include the Unix mode /tmp
patch I mentioned?