Rebuilding cygwin1.dll - error: "TRANSACTION_ALL_ACCESS" redefined [-Werror]

Thu Oct 24 15:19:00 GMT 2013

On Oct 24 16:16, Adam Cécile wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm unable to rebuild current cygwin1.dll:
>
> Running:
>
> rm -rf src/ && tar xvjf winsup-1.7.24.tar.bz2 && cd src && LANG=C

1.7.25 is current, not 1.7.24.

You won't be able to build 1.7.25 with the most recent w32api packages
either.  They introduced this incompatibility.  Either downgrade
the w32api-* packages to the previous version, or try to build Cygwin
from CVS HEAD instead:

  http://cygwin.com/cvs.html

Corinna

Red Hat