Tools can't find ncurses

wynfield@gmail.com wynfield@gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 09:12:00 GMT 2013

I had the same problem with ncurses, and in the config.log file found out that the ncurses.h was not being found.

I manually changed the configure script line
#include <ncurses.h>     to --->  #include <ncurses/ncurses.h>

and configure got past that.

The next and what I expect to be the last configure error is now related to the Gnu Scientific Library (GSL)

configure can't find   gsl-config   and indeed there is not any.
and there is no gls-dev  package on the cygwin site.

Is this an oversite?   Or is there a gsl-dev  development package and a gsl-cofig program in a pklace I can't find on the cygwin package repository?

Thanks